Strategy & Execution
Streamlined Strategy and Execution
Once the scope of your project is defined, DBM Vircon creates an exhaustive, logical strategy and implementation plan that outlines your project’s exact digital requirements. We then work hand-in-hand with you to position these requirements commercially, within the context of your project, to ensure they are enforceable across all necessary project stakeholders.
With a strategy and management plan in place, DBM Vircon will actively implement and manage the complete digital environment, including inductions, training, audits, commercial reviews and facility management integration, as well as capability reviews of design consultants, contractors and sub-contractors.
This way, you have complete peace of mind that the digital twin is the single source of truth for your project, which ensures a transparent and independent process. This enables consistent end deliverables, controlled design, construction and operational information, an engaged contractor pathway throughout and managed information that transfers into operations.
Digital Engineering Drives Collaboration, Productivity and Interoperability
DBM Vircon’s expert digital engineering team utilizes industry leading processes and technology, coupled with highly intelligent data analytics and a variety of model sources, to facilitate collaboration, productivity and interoperability throughout your project’s lifecycle.
Repeatable, Reliable Outputs
A Wealth of Information
A Single Source of Truth
Enhanced Stakeholder Collaboration
Enhanced Trades Collaboration
Eradicate Design Errors
Reduce Costs & Accurate Quotes
Slash Project Timeframes
Our Proven Strategy and Execution Process
Projects for which DBM Vircon creates an exhaustive, logical strategy and implementation plan can adopt a number of workflows and methodologies—no two are ever the same. Instead, we tailor our services to exceed our clients needs.
Deﬁned overall BIM strategy, modeling and LOD requirements that streamline implementation and cut cost, including:
- Capability Assessments
- The Information Exchange Process
- Use of models and the information held within models
- Communication protocols and stakeholder collaboration workflow
End-to-end execution, management and coordination of the project environment for optimum efficiency and project outcomes, including:
- Define the Digital Engineering implementation and execution plans
- Document strategy, including workflows and processes
- Deploy BIM teams and associated technology
- Prepare a range of models and reports, including clash detection, site logistics, sub-contractor and trades management and estimating
- Audit consultants, construction companies and commissioning data for data integrity at key points to maintain integrity of the digital twin
- Provide reports on commissioning data
- Facilitate as-built handover
Tailored commercial and risk advisory services designed to minimize risk, including:
- Organizational implementation
- Client-side strategic advice
- Contract specifications and requirements
- Tender advice when responding to Digital Engineering requirements
- BIM for facilities and asset management
Data management processes designed to ensure reliable, accurate information exchange between all project stakeholders via:
- Design and ongoing management of a Common Data Environment, including detailed, accurate processes and procedures
- Agreed information structure and maintenance standards
- Streamlined receipt of data into the information model in compliance with agreed processes and procedures
- Validated compliance with information requirements and advice on non-compliance