|LOCATION:||North of Western Australia|
Located at Mining Area C, approximately 120 km north-west of Newman in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, South Flank is a $4.5 billion iron ore mine which is to sustain production as the ageing Yandi mine operated by BHP becomes exhausted. The total production with the addition of South Flank will increase to 145 million tonnes each year, adding to the current transport of 800 barges a year from Port Headland – thanks to other surrounding mining conglomerates. The project used over 220 internal resources, from 6 of our global offices including Brisbane, Vancouver, Auckland, Manila, and Chennai.
• Data Audits and Monitoring
• Extracting Model Data for IPT distribution
• Material Take Off’s (Site Wide)
• Model Federation and View Reports
• Data Visualisation & General Reporting
• Assisting in the development of a BHP database
• Generating Data Transfer Templates
• Engineering Support (IFF File Management)
• 50 Facilities processed for MTO’s, containing >2000 Modules
• Structural Design & Detailing for Inflow circuit, Outflow & Ore Handling Plant, Inner Harbour Debottleneck, Non-Process infrastructure and Water tanks
• Managed and controlled all vendor equipment in 3D Model
• 70-110 metadata fields controlled across each vendor item
• Controlled ongoing revisions to metadata by using a library of modeled components and multiple vendor data reports supplied by the client
• Concept Animation – animation upgrade for maintenance instructions
• Use backend processing to expedite the extraction of data
• Utilise skilled data specialists to develop a platform to house data overrides.
• Create an interface to manage MTO outputs, allowing for full flexibility when specific data requests are made (I.e. exclude x and y sections types, but only for Facility B).
• Provide coherent and easy to follow audit reports for ESP’s (Broken down by facility or Module).