The Cyclone George Memorial Sculpture commemorates the lives lost during the category 5 cyclone which affected Port Hedland on March 8th 2007.
Cyclone George Memorial Sculpture Project Highlights & Challenges:
- Mine Information Modelling (MIM) systems
- Fully intelligent 3D review models including vendor items
- Integrated and collaborated systems between engineering and detailed design
- 2D shop detailing drawing (total of 42,000 drawings and fittings, with additional 4 corresponding MIM reports per drawing)
- Electronic fabrication data
- Detailed material take off’s