Modeling & Detailing
Vendor & Mechanical Equipment
Mechanical Equipment and Vendor Systems a Coordinated Approach
Vendor equipment modeling, when precisely controlled, offers powerful development, procurement and asset management opportunities. At DBM Vircon, we have a deep understanding and experience managing and developing projects where vendor supplied items can number in the tens of thousands.
DBM Vircon’s precise and data rich 3D models and collaborative processes allow for the seamless integration of vendor and mechanical equipment into complex building system models. Our 3D models facilitate all aspects of vendor and mechanical equipment design co-ordination and procurement, to ensure constructibility and maintainability. These models can be used for executing both greenfield and brownfield projects, retrofitting designs and visualizing existing facilities with clarity and certainty.
Vendor & Mechanical Equipment Modeling & Detailing – Design, Integration and Streamlined Procurement
MAINTENANCE WORK ORDER & INSTALLATION ANIMATIONS
ACCURATE METADATA RICH COMPONENTS
VERSATILE VISUAL REPORTING & TRACKING SOLUTIONS
FULL DIGITAL ENGINEERING (BIM) CAPABILITY
STREAMLINE THE PROCUREMENT TO INSTALLATION PROCESS
Vendor & Mechanical Equipment Modeling & Detailing – Delivery
DBM Vircon’s Approach
Working closely and collaboratively with our clients, we offer a full range of services suited to providing not only highly accurate geometric vendor and mechanical equipment models, but the management and control of metadata rich components, assemblies and sub-assemblies for all phases of the project life cycle, from procurement through to ongoing asset management.
When the associated metadata is considered, the management of data fields can count in the millions. Trusted automated workflows, data management and collaborative systems are essential in the management of such large dynamic and variable data sets with their associated component geometries.
Our vendor design and modeling team use a combination of parametric software solutions such as Revit, Advance Steel, Tekla and others to accurately model vendor and mechanical equipment for incorporating into working models for interfacing with other disciplines across all industries and sectors.
Fully Intelligent 3D Vendor Systems and Equipment
- Seamless integration with all project services and building systems
- Highly accurate, intelligent 3D models used for the integration into working design models, bill of materials, weights, and cost data
- Metadata rich components, whether modeled in-house or provided by the vendor supplier as “dumb” geometry.
- Production of equipment assemblies managing highly detailed parent / child relationships
- Detailed visual reporting directly from the models into excel or SQL databases
- Equipment tracking and bar coding
- Trusted, fully checked, revision controlled geometric vendor and mechanical equipment models
- Metadata rich components with all the information about the vendor and mechanical equipment usable for future maintenance records
- Animation can be provided for installation / maintenance procedures